1. What is a “Libertine Party”?
It is a private party organized on an international level in prestigious locations, where one may enjoy oneself in an intriguing atmosphere, full of refined eroticism and never vulgar.
The best deejays, sensual dancers, charming sceneries and an high-level service are only some of the always-present ingredients of “Libertine Party”.
The Libertine Parties can have different formats, contents and characteristics; we provide to our Members the Libertine Party par excellence consists of a Gala evening organized in Castles or prestigious historical buildings, where an elegant dress code together with a Venetian mask are obligatory requirements, or most intimate and dedicated “special events”, that propose new stimulating and particular situations.
2. What is the ideal profile of people participating to a “Libertine Party”?
Madame “O” Libertine Society Members and therefore those who participate to the parties have to be quality people with an open and curious vision of life.
3. In order to participate to a “Libertine Party” do I have to already have experienced some particular experience?
No, what you have already experienced is unimportant, however the attitude that drives you to want to experience something new is. The “Libertine Party” is based on a concept of freedom, and should stimulate participants to discover something more about their personality.
4. In order to participate to a “ Libertine Party” do I have to be a Member of Madame “O” Libertine Society?
5.What is the average age of participants to the parties?
The minimum age to participate is 18 years. The average age is between 35 and 50 years old.
6. Why does the application form request me to provide personal information and real pictures?
Madame “O” Libertine Society is based on a concept of trust, of selection and exclusiveness. Trust means believing in the quality of the information, services and activities that Madame “O” Libertine Society offers, as well as in the quality of each Member. Accepting untrue or vague information would mean exposing the uniqueness of what Madame “O” Libertine Society represents to risk.
7. Can other Member access my personal information?
No, in no way or manner. The information and pictures provided in the Application Form are only requested in order to maintain the network exclusive, being able, thanks to the information we are provided with, to make a careful selection suiting what we wish to offer to our Members; for these reasons all information we have will be managed only for the purposes arranged in relation with Madame “O” Libertine Society’s activities, and for no reason they will be given to third parties. All information will be stored, respecting the protection of privacy, in our records.
8. Will be a verification of the truth of the information provided in the Application Form in order to access Madame “O” Libertine Society’s activities?
Yes. Membership is strictly personal. The access to any offered activity will require an in-situ verification of the truth of the information provided in the Application Form; furthermore the correspondence between the sent pictures and the appearance of the people wishing to enter will be also checked. In case of negative results of these verifications, access will be denied and the Membership will be immediately revoked and the name will be cancelled from the Members list.
9. In addition to having an opportunity to meet, find out and participate in the proposed initiatives, the Members, do they also have an internal system of social network?
Yes. The Members who are willing to, can develop and improve contacts with other friends, present in the network. A dedicated, reserved and exclusive Social Network, which offers the most modern tools and services in the vanguard of the New Web, is able to guarantee, with the help of a proprietary platform, the level of protection and security that other on-line environments cannot offer.