We welcome you to MADAME “O” Libertine Society, a private networking service operated by GLOBE SERVICE LLP and its affiliates. MADAME “O” Libertine Society is a discreet, exclusive and international “Libertine World”dedicated to quality people who have an open and hedonistic vision of life. MADAME “O” Libertine Society is private and it is not open to the public; we have imposed very strict selection criteria in order to keep the network exclusive.
Only Members may benefit from dedicated services and enter the “Libertine Parties” organized internationally. The Members who are willing to, can develop and improve contacts with other friends, present in the network. A dedicated, reserved and exclusive Private Network providing a service for adults (persons over 18 years of age) who wish to communicate online with other adults, to develop a network of friends and acquaintances for social reasons only. Even if MADAME “O” Libertine Society desires to restrain the number of rules relying on Members’ good manners and intelligence, it has however settled some rules to the use of MADAME “O” Libertine Society service that Members have to conform to, with the sole aim to grant a safe, comfortable and selected environment.
In order to guarantee a maximum level of selection, exclusivity and protection, Madame “O” has decided to create the Libertine World and the Libertine Society.
The Libertine World are those persons who have passed the first pre-selection on-line and who make part of the Network, but they are not verified Members yet; i.e. those who have not yet participated in any Libertine Party. Obviously, the transfer from the Libertine World to the Libertine Society is possible, but it is necessary that Madame “O” verifies and confirms the accuracy of the provided information during the pre-registration phase, as well as the quality of a Member who must correspond to the criteria set by the Libertine Society.
The Libertine Society status is created for those Members who are verified and have confirmed to have the necessary qualities for participating in the Network. This verification could happen by participating in the events, thanks to the specific and personal introduction of a Member "Libertine Society", or in case there is a personal acquaintance with Madame "O".
2. Management of MADAME “O” Libertine Society reserves the right, at it sole and absolute discretion, to refuse membership to any person, or to terminate any members membership, without notice, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to failure of a member to comply with the Terms and Conditions of Membership, the Policy or violations of the network Code of Conduct described below, of our rules or guidelines.
3. Code of Conduct: Members must at all times conduct their membership activities in the spirit for which MADAME “O” Libertine Society has been created. Members will not harass, abuse or insult other members and will not use offensive or obscene words, names or phrases in any of their online communications. This shall also be meant to prohibit the forwarding of any obscene or offensive materials, or the use of this network for the transmission of any advertising or other materials for commercial purposes. Members agree to respect the views of all members at all times, and to demonstrate helpfulness and show understanding for the wishes and safety of all members.
4. Spam Policy: Any unsolicited commercial or promotional messages sent to other members are considered SPAM and will result in immediate account termination. Prohibited activities includes promoting another website (of any type), another club, network or posting or publishing a party invitation to other than specific members. It is our intention and desire to protect our members from all manner and types of spam.
- During the creation of a profile, in texts and in contents, telephone numbers, e-mails, web pages and/ or any other personal information (such as type of commercial activity, postal addresses, etc.) will not need to be disclosed.
- The management of MADAME “O” Libertine Society has a right to modify the norms of the actual Regulations, including the right not to publish inadequate profiles with misleading contents or text which violate the overall spirit of the Libertine Society.
- For privacy and confidentiality reasons, photos and videos with explicit sexual contents involving persons with completely clear faces will not be published.
- Photos need to be sent as JPG or GIF files, they need to be of high quality and in accordance to the concept of refined eroticism offered by MADAME “O” Libertine Society. In a profile which can be seen by other users, 3 photos must be inserted; when a profile is created for a couple, it is necessary to publish 1 photo of Him, 1 photo of Her, and 1 photo together. Pictures with Venetian masks are appreciated.
- To create a trustful and friendly enviroment and to semplify the interplay between the Members, a complete description of Yourself, and of Your libertine philosphy and erotic attitudes is requested.
- Videos should preferably be sent as WMV, MOV or AVI files.
- No contents with any type of commercial scope are allowed, as well as those that wish to get material compensation for products or services of any type.
- Texts or messages containing the following words will not be accepted: club, privè, generous, distinct, present, escort, gigolò, indecent proposal, remuneration or similar. Links which lead to web pages with photos or videos with clearly visible faces, as well as those which contain telephone numbers, references to MSN, Skype and other messengers, websites for payment (with dialer, active-x, etc.) or other types of direct and indirect advertisements (for example, in reply to a first contact via e-mail) will not be accepted.
- Contents which express ideas of pedophilia will not be accepted. Competent Authorities will be immediately informed about them.
- Contents with any reference to sex with animals will not be accepted.
- Contents with references to politics or religion will not be accepted.
- MADAME “O” Libertine Society is not responsible for the veracity and origin of the contents present in the Private Network (texts, photos, videos), as well as it does not hold responsibility for direct or indirect consequences which may be caused by false data, data indicating addresses, or any other type of personal information of third parties. Members must be aware of proper civil and criminal responsibility for all the contents published and/or present in their own profiles.
- MADAME “O” Libertine Society will control profiles and their contents and will eliminate or modify, based upon its proper opinion, texts which are inserted incorrectly, especially those which contain telephone numbers, as well as those that are copied from already existent sources with the references to the Member, as well as those contents which are evaluated as offensive or not in accordance to the philosophy of the Libertine Society.
- Profiles, images and videos of non consent people will not be published.
- The request for publishing a profile signifies that our several automatic e-mails will be sent to the provided e-mail address of a user, in order to verify the consciousness of the user that his/her profile and information submitted will be published on-line.
- The membership of the MADAME “O” Libertine Society includes subscription to our Mailing List. It is however possible to eliminate the Membership at any moment and fully autonomously by using an appropriate link present in one’s own profile. All the data of personal profiles including images will not be used for any purposes outside MADAME “O” Libertine Society, in accordance with the UE Direction 95/46/CE about the protection and preservation of personal data. It is possible to autonomously eliminate (using your own password) all the data submitted and published, or alternatively, giving the relevant instructions to the e-mail email@example.com.
- It is severely forbidden to send messages containing advertisements or spam via the messages of the social network. It is also forbidden to promote other websites or forums with topics similar to those of MADAME “O” Libertine Society. It is also forbidden to write messages with the scope of obtaining material compensation for personal products or services. It is forbidden to abuse the service of private messages. All the users are welcomed to contact administrator at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org once in case they receive messages containing insults or menaces. Punishment consists in account elimination. In case of abuse, IP addresses and correspondent messages will be provided to competent authorities.
6. The information utilized by the network is provided solely by the Member, without independent verification by MADAME “O” Libertine Society. For that reason, all members acknowledge and agree that the information they provide shall be honest and accurate as to his or her personal details. Each member acknowledges and agrees that any information he or she submits to MADAME “O” Libertine Society for publication can be used, unconditionally, by MADAME “O” Libertine Society.
7. The membership in MADAME “O” Libertine Society is personal and belongs solely to the applicant. The membership is not transferable. In the situation with a couple membership, ownership of the membership will be construed as belonging to the party by whom payment is made to MADAME “O” Libertine Society.
8. Members acknowledge and consent to the random monitoring of members transmissions by MADAME “O” Libertine Society, to attempt to ensure compliance by the members with the Code of Conduct. This shall not be meant to be a guaranty by MADAME “O” Libertine Society, as monitoring all transmissions would not be feasible or practical.
9. Failure by any member to make timely payment of membership fees will result in termination of membership, and the members profile will be immediately deleted from the MADAME “O” Libertine Society database. If a member has established automatic withdrawal for payment of membership fees, and that membership terminates for any reason, it is the members responsibility to cancel the automatic payment. No refunds will be given for overpayment resulting from the members failure to terminate the automatic payment.
10. If a membership is terminated for any reason, whether by MADAME “O” Libertine Society or the member, no refund will be given for any prepaid portion of the membership fees.
11. It is understood and acknowledged that MADAME “O” Libertine Society shall not be responsible or liable for temporary or intermittent problems or interruptions of the service provided by MADAME “O” Libertine Society, whether due to problems with MADAME “O” Libertine Society’ s server or software, or whether due to a members hardware or software capabilities.
12. Members acknowledge and agree that they will be solely responsible for their actions and for their own safety, and that they will take all necessary care and due diligence before divulging any private (non-published) information to other parties, or making private arrangements with any other members.
13. If you as a Member, have been offended by the acts or behaviour of another Member who has violated the MADAME “O” Libertine Society Code of Conduct or any of the terms and conditions of this Membership Agreement, it is your responsibility to report such behaviour to MADAME “O” Libertine Society management. Upon receiving such notification, MADAME “O” Libertine Society will monitor the E-mail of all of the parties involved. If offensive behaviour continues, membership of the offending member(s) will be terminated, at the sole discretion of MADAME “O” Libertine Society. Further, if any monitored E-mails contain language involving threats, or any other violations of law, such E-mails will be forwarded to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
14. Members agree that if they have not logged in for some time you allow us to email you an account reminder to log into MADAME “O” Libertine Society.
15. Disclaimer of Warranties: GLOBE SERVICE LLP and its affiliates, licensors, partners, suppliers, consultants and agents (MADAME “O” LIBERTINE SOCIETY) disclaim any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability, or availability of information or materials displayed on any of our websites. GLOBE SERVICE LLP disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for the conduct of any member. The MADAME “O” LIBERTINE SOCIETY service, and all materials, information (including, without limitation, any information or materials obtained or accessed through the MADAME “O” LIBERTINE SOCIETY websites), products and services included therein are provided "as is," with no warranties whatsoever. GLOBE SERVICE LLP expressly disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied, and statutory warranties, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, so the above disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you. You agree that your use of the MADAME “O” LIBERTINE SOCIETY is entirely at your own risk. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify GLOBE SERVICE LLP from and against any third-party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of our services and website, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature.
16. Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances will GLOBE SERVICE LLP be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with your use of MADAME “O” LIBERTINE SOCIETY, whether or not GLOBE SERVICE LLP has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Such limitation of liability shall apply (i) whether the damages arise from use or misuse of and reliance on the MADAME “O” LIBERTINE SOCIETY service, from inability to use MADAME “O” LIBERTINE SOCIETY, or from the interruption, suspension, or termination of the MADAME “O” LIBERTINE SOCIETY website (including such damages incurred by third parties), and (ii) notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy and to the fullest extent permitted by law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation and exclusions may not apply to you.
18. Copyright and Trademarks: GLOBE SERVICE LLP and its affiliates and licensors own and retain all rights in the MADAME “O” LIBERTINE SOCIETY website and service, which contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. "MADAME “O” LIBERTINE SOCIETY" is a trademarks of GLOBE SERVICE LLP. All content on MADAME “O” LIBERTINE SOCIETY WEB SITE is copyright of GLOBE SERVICE LLP.